Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CIRCLES & SCALLOPS


These cards I made for a circle & scallop swap. At first I wasn't too impressed with the one on the right till hubby said he really liked it (I thought he's just being nice). I left it for a bit went back to take a sceond look & I'm liking it now. I think too often we look at our cards too closely & not at the completed whole picture. So I'm now curious as to what others think - good or bad I can take it.....LOL I like the one on the right, the circle opens with a message inside.

3 comments:

Dee Beattie said...

Barb, I love this card. The colors remind me of you. I love the combo of all the techies,,, looks like a winner to me,,, hope you are lovin the AC.

Joani McDonald said...

I think its awesome! You did a great job!
Hugs,
Joani

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Looks good to me as well Barb. We are our own worst critics.
Cindy

Blog Archive