Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Little Light




When I first saw this card I was intrigued, well not this card (this is my version) but the original card designed by Michael Strong, he created the stamp as well. It's done with only 1 stamp & is just so versatile, I had to have it. The stamp is a large vase, stamped twice & cut in various parts for the shade, lamp base & bowl. The complete instructions were in a Scrap & Stamp magazine I'd picked up. When my stamp arrived yesterday I couldn't wait to give it a try following his instructions, I kind of rushed it & didn't place my flowers very well but was too anxious to see the outcome. I'm looking forward to trying it in various colors & layouts to see what I can come up with. I have to give credit where it's due, that is to Michael Strong, as the card design & stamp are his creation, you can check out his site here.

1 comment:

Von said...

Wow Barb that looks stunning !!!
I have seen him on TV weekly but not seen his stamps over here in the UK I'm so green

Blog Archive