Friday, February 21, 2014

Hmmm What Should I Write

I just got this one put together today, for the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge.  I colored this sweet little fairy last week but couldn't find the time to put it all together, I hope it was dry  when I took the picture.  She is from the Whoopsi Daisy Designs shop, so many to choose from it's hard to make a decision they are all so darling.

I colored her with my copics, layered her to Elka Romero design paper embossed with my Cuttlebug, I've used 4 die cuts from Memory Box, added Glossy Accents, glitter and bling.

Challenge:
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Use 2 or more Dies

2 comments:

Carrie said...

ahhh this is so cute!

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy, and for using a Whoopsi Daisy image.
Louise x

Blog Archive