Friday, July 25, 2014

Happy Days Polka Dots

I was invited to join the design team at the Wags'NWhiskers challenge blog, well, that just made my day and of course I accepted.  This is my first DT post for their challenge which starts today with the theme being Polka Dots. I hope you'll come and share your polka dot creations with us.

 I chose to use Happy Day which  you can find here at the Wags'nWhiskers store, they also have rubber stamps too.  She looks so happy who could resist her plus that was my favorite summer toy many, many years ago.

Colored with Copics, I 3D her dress so I could emboss it, then added white enamel to the dots. I used various punches for the flowers, butterflies, and leaves.  The fence and grass were die cut as well as the background frame.  Sentiment is from my stash along with the polka dot paper, some Glossy Accents, Gems and Stickles.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

what a happy card!

Carrie said...

what a happy card!

Blog Archive