Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bags and Boxes

 Hello and thanks for stopping by this is my inspiration card for the new challenge at Crafting for all Seasons with the theme Bags and Boxes.

We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge the
 Oddball Art Company, I'm using Carmen image 113 and 113b By Lizzy Love.
 You'll find some fabulous images and so much more at her online shop.

I've made a gift box/bag wasn't quite sure which it is but it most definitely will hold a gift.

I hope you'll come join in the challenge as I enjoy visiting your blogs and you may become the winner of some fabulous images.
Challenges:
Creative Ladybirds:  ATG
613 Avenue Create:  ATG
Digi Choosday:  ATG
Papertake Weekly:  ATG
Our Crafty Corner:  ATG
Not Just Cards:  ATG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Barb, A fabulous little bag, love the image and the sentiment. I look forward to working with you over at Crafting For All Seasons.

Jade xx

Jane Savage said...

Lovely colour combo and great image
Thank you for joining our FEELING SENTIMENTAL (USE A SENTIMENT) challenge at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

Helen said...

Another great project - love that sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday.

Helen x
(GDT)

Handmade by Veer said...

What a wonderful little bag Barb!
I love it!
Thank you for joining us at creative ladybirds creations Veronique DT

Blog Archive